Industrial Rope Access
The key differences are as follows:
- Standardized Training and Certification by an Independent SPRAT evaluator. Written, physical and skill evaluation.
- Front Mounted Fall arrest system/Class III Harness: Significantly decreases “Fall Factor,” technician is capable of self-rescue. Traditional fall arrest systems incorporate a dorsal attachment of lanyard, technician is helpless in the event of a fall.
- Ability to ascend. Capable of ascending with descender and descend with ascender.
- Training required to rescue self and team members. Rescue Training exercises every 90 days.
- Standardized-SPRAT approved industrial grade equipment.